Current Series: Psalm 23
This Sunday: The Table
Primary Text: Psalm 23:5
- Read Psalm 23:5. What do you know of David and the enemies he faced?
- What are the enemies our teens and twenties face today?
- Consider other age groups. What are some enemies facing those in their 30-40s? How about the pre-retirees and those in retirement?
- What are the enemies in your life that keep you from resting in the Shepherd’s care?
- List the attributes of God that Doug shared on Sunday. (The list: shepherd, provider, healer, leader, protector, providence – His unseen hand)
- What attributes of God would help you as you face your current enemies?
- Who is someone in your life you can talk through your current struggles and you can support in their struggles?
- What spiritual practices in your life bring you to “The Table”?